Me: Roll over.
GM: The hedgehog rolls over. It’s adorable.
GM: You take a few steps away. The hedgehog remains where it is.
GM: The hedgehog heals you for 5 HP.
Me: Holy shit.
- The Book of Life was made by a mexican person, stop with the “this is racist” “not latino enough” “too 'spanish'"commentaries.
- This movie is NOT offensive for us in any way.
- We actually fucking love the art, it’s freaking gorgeous
- This movie it’s released in Halloween but it doesn’t mean they’re mistaking it with Día de Muertos.
- Almost every mexican has a relative called “Maria” because it’s very common here. If they wanted to name the girl as Maria they have all the right to do it.
- If you want to cosplay as “La Muerte”, you can do it, just have in mind that you’re agreeing with respecting this holiday and our culture as it is. YOU CAN, JUST GIVE IT THE RESPECT IT DESERVES. IT’S NOT LIKE HALLOWEEN, WE ACTUALLY RESPECT VERY MUCH OUR TRADITIONS.
- This movie is a way to show the rest of the world our culture and we’re not getting offended about everything.
-With love, a mexican who’s very excited for the movie.
"I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow. So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God who makes things grow." 1 Corinthians: 3
World’s Largest Cave Passage
There’s a jungle inside Vietnam’s mammoth cavern. A skyscraper could fit too. Hang Son Doong, or “mountain river cave,” is in a remote part of central Vietnam. Hidden in rugged Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park near the border with Laos, the cave is part of a network of 150 or so caves, many still not surveyed, in the Annamite Mountains. You can read the full story of the cave explorers expedition here.
My mom tried to grow a lemon tree here in rainy Washington state.
im laughing so hard im crying over this tiny ass lemon